Strawberry Chocolate Granola Bars
What tops a Nature Valley® granola bar? We say give it the works: yogurt, fresh strawberries, almonds and chocolate shavings. It’s as yummy as it sounds. And ridiculously easy.
- 4teaspoons Yoplait® Original strawberry yogurt or other Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1pouch (2 bars) Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars
- 2 small strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon shaved dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Spread 2 teaspoons yogurt on each granola bar.
- Top evenly with sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle with chocolate and almonds.
- White or milk chocolate can be used in place of the shaved dark chocolate.
- On the go? Use the wrapper to carry the topped granola bar with you and enjoy almost anywhere.
Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 16g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2.5