S'mores Chocolate Toast Crunch® Bars
10 Minutes Prep
1 Hour 10 Minutes Total
You can enjoy the flavor of s’mores anytime with these bars. Pack them in lunch boxes or have them ready when the kids get home for a yummy after-school snack!
- 4 1/2 cups Chocolate Toast Crunch® cereal SAVE $
- 3 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Grease or spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, measure cereals.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in 7 1/2 cups of the marshmallows; microwave uncovered on High 45 seconds. Stir; microwave 30 to 45 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Working quickly, pour marshmallow mixture over cereals in bowl, using spoon to fully coat. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, mixing to incorporate.
- With greased hands, firmly press mixture in pan. Place melted chocolate in small resealable food-storage bag; cut off small corner of bag, and drizzle over bars.
- Cool 1 hour. For 24 bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
- For a coffee shop or bakery look, use a smaller pan to create a thicker bar.