Nacho Cheesy Pizza Rolls™
Two delicious favorites combined: Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen cheese pizza snacks coated in Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix and topped with a warm, cheesy green chile queso and all your favorite fresh taco toppings.
- 1 bag (40-count) Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen cheese pizza snacks
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 6 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ original cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2/3 cup pico de gallo
- Sliced ripe olives, diced avocado, sliced jalapeños, chopped cilantro, sour cream, as desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with Reynold's Kitchens® Parchment Paper.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix frozen pizza snacks with taco seasoning mix. Seal, and shake bag to coat; spread pizza snacks in single layer on pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until heated through. Push pizza snacks together until touching.
- Meanwhile, in 2-cup microwavable glass measuring cup, microwave cheese uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in green chiles; microwave 15 to 30 seconds or until heated through and pourable.
- Pour warm cheese mixture on top of hot pizza snacks; top with pico de gallo. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
- For a taco-seasoned dip, stir leftover seasoning mix into sour cream, and serve!
- Make cleanup a breeze! Line your pan with Reynold's Kitchens™ Parchment Paper or Reynold's Wrap™ Aluminum Foil.
- Kitchen Tested - 3/2018.
Beta-Carotene 4%; Calcium 15%; Calories 240; Calories from Fat 90; Carbohydrate Choice 2; Cholesterol 20mg; Copper 0%; Dairy 1/2c; Dietary Fiber 1g; Fat 1; Fats & Oils 0tsp; Folic Acid 0%; Fruit 0; Fruits 0c; Grains 0oz-eq; High-Fat Meat 1/2; Insoluble Fiber 0g; Iron 8%; Lean Meat 0; Low-Fat Milk 0; Magnesium 0%; Manganese 0%; Meat & Beans 0oz-eq; Medium-Fat Meat 0; Milk 0; Monounsaturated Fat 1g; Niacin 0%; Omega-3 0g; Other Carbohydrate 1; Pantothenic Acid 2%; Phosphorus 6%; Polyunsaturated Fat 0g; Potassium 80mg; Protein 7g; Riboflavin 6%; Saturated Fat 4 1/2g; Selenium 2%; Skim Milk 0; Sodium 760mg; Soluble Fiber 0g; Starch 1; Sugars 5g; Thiamin 2%; Total Carbohydrate 28g; Total Fat 10g; Trans Fat 0g; Vegetable 0; Vegetables 0c; Very Lean Meat 0; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin B12 2%; Vitamin B6 2%; Vitamin C 6%; Vitamin D 0%; Vitamin E 0%; Zinc 2%;