Gluten Free Cheerios Honey-Peanut Cereal Bars
15 Minutes Prep
1 Hour 15 Minutes Total
70 Calories per Serving
A honey of a bar for peanut lovers!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey or light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Butter 9-inch square pan. In 3-quart saucepan, heat sugar and honey just to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Stir in cereal and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Press evenly in pan, using buttered back of spoon. Cool 1 hour. For squares, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store loosely covered.
- Taste Trick: For a more peanutty flavor, use unsalted peanuts.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 25); Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 0.5g); Sodium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Sugars 7g); Protein 2g