Giant Fruity Oven Pancake
No more flipping pancakes and trying to keep them warm! Try this special back-to-school or weekend breakfast sheet pan pancake topped with fresh fruit, fruity cereal and yogurt.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tubes (2 oz each) Yoplait® Go-GURT® vanilla flurries yogurt (from 16-count box)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rainbow-colored sprinkles
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup Trix™ cereal
- 2 tubes (2 oz each) Yoplait® Go-GURT® vanilla flurries yogurt (from 16-count box)
- Additional rainbow-colored sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix all Pancake ingredients except sprinkles with whisk until blended. Stir in 2 tablespoons sprinkles, and pour into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown and top springs back when touched in center.
- Top with strawberries, banana and cereal. Cut small corner off end of each of 2 yogurt tubes, and drizzle on top of pancake. Sprinkle with additional sprinkles. Cut into 12 pieces to serve.
- Top with any of your other favorite General Mills cereals or fresh fruits. Add mini chocolate chips, whipped topping and chocolate-flavor syrup for a delightful dessert!
- Layer extra pancake squares between sheets of waxed paper in resealable food-storage plastic bag, and store in refrigerator or freezer to warm up in the microwave for a next-day breakfast!
- Kitchen Tested - 3/2018.
Beta-Carotene 0%; Calcium 8%; Calories 180; Calories from Fat 60; Carbohydrate Choice 2; Cholesterol 35mg; Copper 0%; Dairy 0c; Dietary Fiber 1g; Fat 1; Fats & Oils 1tsp; Folic Acid 10%; Fruit 0; Fruits 0c; Grains 0oz-eq; High-Fat Meat 0; Insoluble Fiber 0g; Iron 6%; Lean Meat 0; Low-Fat Milk 0; Magnesium 2%; Manganese 4%; Meat & Beans 0oz-eq; Medium-Fat Meat 0; Milk 0; Monounsaturated Fat 1g; Niacin 6%; Omega-3 0g; Other Carbohydrate 1; Pantothenic Acid 4%; Phosphorus 6%; Polyunsaturated Fat 1 1/2g; Potassium 160mg; Protein 4g; Riboflavin 10%; Saturated Fat 2g; Selenium 8%; Skim Milk 0; Sodium 230mg; Soluble Fiber 0g; Starch 1; Sugars 10g; Thiamin 10%; Total Carbohydrate 28g; Total Fat 6g; Trans Fat 0g; Vegetable 0; Vegetables 0c; Very Lean Meat 0; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin B12 6%; Vitamin B6 6%; Vitamin C 8%; Vitamin D 4%; Vitamin E 0%; Zinc 4%;