Cranberry Almond Cheesecake Squares
Nature Valley® protein granola makes a wonderful crust for these easy cheesecake bars.
- 1 1/2 cups Nature Valley™ cranberry almond protein granola
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. In food processor, place granola. Cover; process, using quick on-and-off motions, until finely ground. Place in small bowl. Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar and the melted butter until well combined. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Carefully spread Cheesecake Filling on top of crust. Drop Cranberry Layer by spoonfulls on top of Cheesecake Filling. Top with almonds.
- Bake 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges and center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Use your favorite jam in place of the canned cranberry sauce.
Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat