No-Bake Granola Bites
Need a quick snack? Keep a batch of these snackable bites in your refrigerator ready for grab-and-go.
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm™ Farm Stand Harvest organic honey, almond and chia granola
- 1/3 cup fine shred unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened natural almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried sweet or tart cherries
- Line tray with cooking parchment paper. In large bowl, mix granola, coconut and cacao nibs; set aside.
- In food processor, add dates, almonds and water; pulse in 1-second bursts until finely chopped, about 10 bursts. Add almond butter, honey and salt; process until well blended and mixture comes together into a ball. Add cherries; process in 1-second bursts just to coarsely chop cherries and mix them into date mixture.
- Transfer date mixture to bowl of granola mixture. Coat hands lightly with olive or vegetable oil; use hands to blend mixture. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out by level tablespoonsful, and shape each portion into a ball; place on tray.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Calories from Fat 90; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%