Mac and Cheese Pizza Cups
These delicious, cheesy individual macaroni and cheese cups are topped with pepperoni pizza toppings, combining two favorites in a dinner mash-up sure to be an all-family hit. Serve with a green side salad and a side of fresh fruit for a complete dinner.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 box (6.6 oz) Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni pasta and cheesy sauce mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 60 mini pepperoni slices (from 5-oz package)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place Reynolds™ Baking Cups in 12 regular-size muffin pan; spray with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, stir hot water and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box) until dissolved; stir in milk and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box), and heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and liquid is thickened. Remove from heat; stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Divide pasta mixture evenly among muffin cups. Add 2 teaspoons pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons mozzarella cheese on top of pasta mixture in each muffin cup; top each with 5 slices pepperoni.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Beta-Carotene 4%; Calcium 15%; Calories 130; Calories from Fat 60; Carbohydrate Choice 1; Cholesterol 15mg; Copper 0%; Dairy 1/2c; Dietary Fiber 0g; Fat 1/2; Fats & Oils 0tsp; Folic Acid 0%; Fruit 0; Fruits 0c; Grains 0oz-eq; High-Fat Meat 1/2; Insoluble Fiber 0g; Iron 2%; Lean Meat 0; Low-Fat Milk 0; Magnesium 2%; Manganese 2%; Meat & Beans 0oz-eq; Medium-Fat Meat 0; Milk 0; Monounsaturated Fat 1 1/2g; Niacin 0%; Omega-3 0g; Other Carbohydrate 1/2; Pantothenic Acid 2%; Phosphorus 10%; Polyunsaturated Fat 0g; Potassium 100mg; Protein 6g; Riboflavin 8%; Saturated Fat 3g; Selenium 8%; Skim Milk 0; Sodium 430mg; Soluble Fiber 0g; Starch 1/2; Sugars 3g; Thiamin 0%; Total Carbohydrate 13g; Total Fat 6g; Trans Fat 0g; Vegetable 0; Vegetables 0c; Very Lean Meat 0; Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin B12 6%; Vitamin B6 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Vitamin D 4%; Vitamin E 0%; Zinc 4%;