Golden Grahams™ S’mores
Try a new version of classic s'mores. No campfire needed!
- 8 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal
- 1 bag (10 oz) miniature marshmallows (5 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease 13x9-inch pan with butter. Measure cereal into large bowl.
- Reserve 1 cup of the marshmallows. In 3-quart saucepan, heat remaining 4 1/2 cups marshmallows, the chocolate chips, butter, sugar and water over low heat, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- Press firmly in pan. Cool at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat