Watch your little ones’ faces light up when you offer them these three-ingredient wonders.
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) Yoplait® Original yogurt strawberry
- 14 wooden sticks with rounded ends
- 7 large bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 2 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal, finely crushed
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
- Carefully insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half. Roll each banana in yogurt, then sprinkle with cereal. Place on cookie sheet.
- Freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Cover tightly and keep frozen.
- Tie ribbons around the sticks, or decorate with animal stickers to add to the fun for the little “monkeys” at a zoo-themed party.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and peanut butter chips for Frozen PB Chocolate ‘Nanas.
- You may think rolling the yogurt-covered bananas in the cereal would coat them more easily, but all it does is clump up the cereal. Spinkling is the best way to go!
Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 60mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 13g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate
Carbohydrate Choices: 1.5