Watch your little ones’ faces light up when you offer them these three-ingredient wonders.
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) Yoplait® Original yogurt strawberry
- 14 wooden sticks with rounded ends
- 7 large bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 2 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal, finely crushed
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
- Carefully insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half. Roll each banana in yogurt, then sprinkle with cereal. Place on cookie sheet.
- Freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Cover tightly and keep frozen.
Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 60mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 13g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate
Carbohydrate Choices: 1.5