No cake here. Granola and yogurt are layered-up then frosted with whipped topping. Add your favorite sprinkles and freeze 1 hour.
- 3 blue and 3 yellow regular-size paper baking cups
- 3/4 cup Cascadian Farm™ Organic granola (any flavor) or other granola cereal
- 4 tubes (2 oz each) Yoplait® Go-GURT® yogurt, any flavor (from 1 lb box)
- 3/4 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- Blue and yellow candy sprinkles, if desired
- Place paper baking cup in each of 6 regular-size muffin cups. Place 2 tablespoons granola in each cup. Squeeze yogurt over granola in each cup.
- Frost each cupcake with 2 tablespoons whipped topping; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat