Easy One-Pot Chili Mac
An insanely delicious one-pot pasta full of everything you love about mac and cheese… and chili. All tossed together and cooked in one delicious pot. This one is perfect for every occasion!
- 2 boxes (6 oz. each) Annie's™ organic homegrown macaroni & cheese
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Heart Healthy Southwest Style Black Bean & Vegetable
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted petite diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/2 serrano or jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced thin (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a large (3.2 quart or larger) nonstick Dutch oven, combine the pasta and cheese sauce packets from macaroni and cheese boxes with browned ground beef, vegetable soup, tomatoes, water and 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on stovetop over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Transfer to oven, cooking 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream, cilantro, green onions and jalapeno or serrano slices, if desired. Remove and spoon into bowls.