Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
The only thing better than chocolate and peanut butter is double chocolate and peanut butter.
- 2 1/2 cups Annie’s Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pour 2 1/2 cups of Cocoa Bunnies into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small pot, melt coconut oil over low heat and stir in peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of cereal and stir to coat.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the cereal mixture into the baking dish and smooth evenly with a spatula. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Before taking the cereal bars out of the freezer, melt dark chocolate with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in the microwave. Only microwave for 20-30 seconds at a time, removing and stirring the chocolate each time, until melted.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate over the cereal bars and freeze for 5 minutes (or until chocolate is hard).
- Slice and serve!