Crunchy Trail Mix Bars
20 Minutes Prep
50 Minutes Total
Sticky sweet and wonderful, these fun treats have plenty of nuts and crunchy dry cereal.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup ranch yogurt dressing
- 2 cups Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, crushed
- Annie’s Organic Ketchup or Annie’s Organic Honey Mustard, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, coat with the ranch dressing, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour the crushed Cheddar Bunnies in a large resealable bag. Toss each piece of chicken in the bag of Cheddar Bunnies until completely coated.
- Place nuggets evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with ketchup or honey mustard for dipping, if desired.
- If you plan to bring these to a gathering, cut them into bars and place on a large plastic or paper plate, then cover with plastic wrap or foil for toting. You won't need to carry the pan home!