Creamed Corn & Spinach Mac & Cheese
Cheesy, corny, creamy, and totally festive, this creamed corn mac and cheese is an easy holiday recipe to make and share with everybunny.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup ranch yogurt dressing
- 2 cups Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, crushed
- Annie’s Organic Ketchup or Annie’s Organic Honey Mustard, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, coat with the ranch dressing, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour the crushed Cheddar Bunnies in a large resealable bag. Toss each piece of chicken in the bag of Cheddar Bunnies until completely coated.
- Place nuggets evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with ketchup or honey mustard for dipping, if desired.