Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Churro Snack Mix
Munch on this delicious snack mix inspired by the traditional cinnamon-sugar fried pastry—Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal drizzled with melted white vanilla baking chips, tossed with vanilla wafer cookies, chocolate chunks and almonds.
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 2 cups mini vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup salted roasted almonds
- Spread cereal on waxed paper.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 60 seconds; stir. Continue heating in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until stirred smooth and melted. Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small corner from bag, and squeeze onto cereal. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until set.
- In large bowl, mix cookies, chocolate chunks and almonds. Break drizzled cereal into pieces; add to bowl. Store in airtight container.
1 Serving (1/2 cup)Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 125mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2