Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
This broccoli casserole is creamy, cheesy, and crunchy, making it the ultimate comfort food.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets (about 5 cups)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 carton (12 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies crushed
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Butter 2-quart casserole.
- Boil broccoli until just crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except crackers until well blended.
- Pour into casserole; sprinkle with crackers.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated.