Berry Bunny “Cereal Milk” Shakes
The ultimate in milkshakes for cereal lovers worldwide.
- 2 cups Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal
- 3 cups whole milk
Milkshake (two servings)
- 2 1/2 cups cereal milk
- 1/2 cup Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal
- 1 heaping tablespoon malted milk powder
- 5 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow fluff, for garnish
- 1/3 cup smashed Annie’s Organic Berry Bunnies Cereal, for garnish
- In a large bowl or measuring cup, soak the cereal and milk for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- After an hour, strain the milk, making sure to remove any chunks of cereal. Set aside or refrigerate for later use.
- Place cereal milk, cereal, malted milk powder and ice cream in a blender & blend until well combined.
- To serve, dip the rims of two tall glasses into the marshmallow fluff. Dip the coated rims into the smashed cereal crumbs.
- Pour milkshake into prepared glasses and garnish with additional cereal on the top. Serve immediately.