Autumn Pear Pasta
The pear in this creamy fall mix-in adds a subtle sweetness that’ll have you begging for seconds.
- 1 box of Annie’s Spirals with Butter & Parmesan
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced cored red pear (about 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Make Spirals with Butter & Parmesan as directed on box, increasing milk to 1/4 cup.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pear, arugula and blue cheese until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve warm, or refrigerate until serving.